We collect personal information from you only for the purpose we identify to you at our prior to the time we collect such personal information in order for you to obtain access, to surf or to view the content on the Starset Events Website.
For those few activities on our Site where the collection of personally identifiable information is necessary, you will know because the purposes for which your personal information is to be used will be identified to you.
For those activities, we may collect your name, telephone number, e-mail address and postal code.
The importance of security for all personal information collected through the Starset events is for utmost concern to us. We have taken technical, contractual, administrative and physical security steps to protect the personal information collected from you on the Starset Events with a level of security appropriate to the sensitivity of the personal information collected.
All Brands, Products, and Services are trademarks of their respective owners. Reference to any Brand, Product or Service by trade name, trademark, and manufacturer or otherwise does not necessarily constitute or imply the endorsement or recommendation of such by the Starset Events Group.
Should any user of this Web Site send any feedback, such as ideas, comments, suggestions or questions regarding any Brand, product or service or the content of this Web Site, such information shall be deemed to be non-confidential, and the Starset Events Group shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to others without limitation. The Starset Events Group shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever.
Access to this Web Site is monitored. The requesting URLs, the device originating the request, and the time of the request are logged for access statistics and security purposes. Use of this Web Site constitutes consent to such monitoring. This Web Site may be unavailable from time to time due to mechanical, telecommunication, software, hardware and third-party vendor failures. The Starset Events Group cannot predict or control when such downtime may occur and cannot control the duration of such downtime.
Reasonable efforts are taken to ensure the accuracy and integrity of information and related materials provided by the Starset Events Group on this Web Site, but the Starset Events Group is not responsible for misprints, out-of-date information, technical or pricing inaccuracies, typographical or other errors appearing on this Web Site. This Web Site and all information and related materials it contains are provided “AS IS.” The Starset Events Group makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, accuracy, currency, or adequacy of, or the suitability, functionality, availability, or operation of this Web Site or the information or materials it contains. By using this Web Site, you assume the risk that the information and materials on this Web Site may be incomplete, inaccurate, out of date, or may not meet your needs and requirements.
We reserve the right to amend this statement as we believe necessary.
If you need further assistance, please contact the Starset Events Privacy Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Starset Events (we, us, are) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- We collect personal information from you when you fill out a registration form in person.
- We collect the following information when you register or submit an inquiry on our website or fill in a physical registration form – first name, last name, email, phone number, nationality, age, Visa status, Instagram account address, your height and size (if applicable)
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- To fulfill any agreement we have with you, confirming your schedule, contacting you for job opportunities, and responding to your enquires or requests.
- To keep you informed about our services, special offers, and events. You can unsubscribe from our database at any time by sending an email to email@example.com
- Comply with our legal obligations and administrative purposes including accounting, billing, and auditing
RETENTION OF INFORMATION
Starset Events will retain artists and clients data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, the legal or business purposes of Starset Events, or as required by relevant laws. We also retain your information to make your future interactions with us convenient and to personalize communication and the opportunities and services offered to you.
UPDATING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The accuracy of your information is important to us. If you are concerned that any information we hold about you is incorrect or out of date, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
These rights are without prejudice to any legal rights you may have in applicable laws.
ACCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to access the personal information we keep about you, whether the data is being processed, and supplement information about the processing. All requests must be made in writing. To request a copy please email email@example.com with the following information: your name, detail of your request and any details which may help us locate the information which is the subject of your request. To protect your privacy and security, we may require you to verify your identity. Requests will be processed within 30 days. There may be a reasonable administrative-cost fee, for some requests, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We invest significant resources in maintaining the security and confidentiality of personal information.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information that you have given us, to prevent unauthorized access to that information. Customer data are stored in our secure server which requires security authentication to access
- We take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information but cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose to us by email or Online
- Stored data on our internal systems are protected via the firewall. Access is only given to specific users via access control both on ‘user level’ and ‘network level’
TO WHOM DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Starset Events will not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others.
- To third party and our Clients to provide personalized proposals
- Law enforcement or governmental organizations where we are required to do so by any applicable law
Starset Events does not solicit personal information from children. You must be 18 years or older to use fill this Form. Starset Events does not knowingly collect personal data from minors or allows them to register.
Tel.: 00971 (0) 42419140
Fax: 00971 (0) 42417440